Hello, 2014 (The whole list of books)

 So here we are on the first day of 2014 pregnant and awaiting the most hectic year yet.
 We have a ton in store for us this year. Megan's 5th birthday, finding out the sex of the baby, state exams, graduation, students teaching, birth of our second child and working for a school district. The only thing I hope for year is that everything goes as planned and as smooth as possible.

I wanted to take the time to acknowledge that I didn't meet my 100 books for 2013. I kind of fell through when the fall semester began. I blame it on school, being that it is my senior year, but it is what it is and I didn't make it. I did make it over 50 so that's a plus right?

I think this year I am going to aim for 40. I should make that number lower but lets see what happens. With a new baby around who knows how much time I will have to read.

I wanted to make a list of all the books I have read this year.



(From left to right)  The Elite, The Selection, Safe Haven, Taking Chances
                                 Love the one you're with, Matched, Crossed, Reached

* My favorites: The Selection, The Elite & Safe Haven

(From left to right) Girls in Trucks, Where we belong, Heart of the matter, The Nanny Diaries
                                A Bride most Begrudging, The American Heiress, Baby Proof, Jane Eyre

*My Favorites: Jane Eyre, Baby Proof


(From left to right) Stolen, Anna and the French kiss, Awake at Dawn, Chosen at Nightfall
                               Divergent, Insurgent, Allegiant, Born at midnight

*My Favorites: Divergent, Insurgent, Anna and the French Kiss, Born At Midnight, Awake at Dawn, Chosen at nightfall.


(From left to right)Taken at Dusk, Judy Moody was in a mood, Just listen, The Scortch Trials
       Whispers at moonrise, Catching Jordan, The Takes of Beedle and Bard, The Maze Runner

   *My Favorites: Taken at Dusk, The Maze Runner, Catching Jordan, Whisper at Moonrise

(From left to right) Why we broke up, Dreaming of Mr. Darcy, Dare you to, Baby and Bump
                             Born Wicked, Fangirl, The Death Cure, Breathless

* My Favorite: Why we Broke Up, Dare you to, Born wicked

(From left to right) The Fault in our stars, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, Lullaby, Belonging
                              The Rake redemption, The redemption of Callie & Kayden, Wake, Temptation

* My Favorite: The fault in our Stars, The coincidence of Callie & Kayden, Lullaby, Belonging, The Redemption of Callie & Kayden, Wake, Temptation

(From left to right) The False Princess, The perfect game, Mr. Darcy takes a wife

* My Favorite: The Perfect Game, False Princess


I am missing a few other books, but I can't remember the names of the books. They were from the digital lending library and they don't keep a list of the books I check out. So I guess theses will be the ones counted:) I am sad to admit that I have 3 other books on my nightstand that I have had since August and have yet to read them. Like I said, fall semester was really hard.

What books did you read for 2013?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work