Let's play Catch up

I know I have been MIA for awhile now but I'm so busy again. I miss blogging though. I like to read all the moments we had in the year on the blog so I really need to make time for this. So lets play catch up shall we? I have two more post that I have to publish but I have still not written them.


A couple of weeks ago I was putting away laundry and realized that I had missed a christmas present. In my defense I didn't put it in that particular spot, it was my husband. So when I found the present I had to come up with a story about Santa. So I told her that Santa must have left the present in my room by accident, and she bought it so whew! She loved her present. She has so many Monster High dolls it's insane


On my first day of student teaching it was a hectic day and I was in need of a pick me up. I didnt even have to tell my husband, he just bought me these flowers. I mean seriously he is so sweet. I love it when he does things like this.


I am starting on a new chalkboard. This chalkboard is going to used for Megan's yearly birthday photo. I have already painted the chalk on there and I just bought some paint for the actual frame. I am so excited to see the end result. I can't wait to use it for the next baby too. I just hope that I am able to do the same for this baby too.


Megan and I did some crafts about a couple of days ago and she was not really into it this time around but I was really into it. I made this cute little butterfly that I saw on pinterest. I think the little lady lasted about 10 minutes into the crafting. She did a valentine's day wreath that she started and I had to finish. Maybe if I had another kid with me she would have more interested in the crafting.


I hope ya'll are having a great Monday:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work