Megan's Birthday party


 I love the first half of the year. January - May. I don't know why, I just enjoy those months more than I enjoy the fall.I mean I love the fall season but for whatever reason I love the beginning of the year. I guess because of all the awesome events that happen during that time. Birthdays, Valentine's day, and  Easter, oh and my birthday. Yes, I really like the beginning half of the year.

So this year Megan wants a Monster high theme Party. She wants to do it at a Pizza Place. The last time we did a Pizza Party she was 1. I don't think we are going to do something really huge, just inviting a few people and her friends.

We plan on taking her on a trip during Spring break as part of her birthday present and I guess mine. She loves going to hotels, its pretty funny how much she loves to travel. I don't mean she loves being in the car the whole time but she does  like to visit cities, so that should be a nice surprise for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work