26 Weeks


How far along:26 Weeks

Size of baby: Scallion
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9

Maternity Clothes: Is a must

Boy or Girl: Boy

Movement:Too much movement. It feels like a little worm just moving along.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick:Nothing at all. This department has pretty much vanished.
Sleep: My doctor has put me on a caffeine dose. About an hour before I sleep I will drink some kind of caffeine to make me stay awake, yes...It was that bad.

What I miss: Bending down like a normal person

How I'm feeling:I am feeling super pregnant. Oh gosh and for the past week I have had two charlie horses on my legs and good lord do they effin hurt! I only get them. This past weekend I think I was a little on edge with my husband. Seriously though this is totally sucking ass.

Cravings: None this week

Looking forward to: Doing more shopping for baby boy. Oh and my family has also started planning the baby shower.

Best moment this week:Megan reminding me that the boys will be fishing while me and her are shopping. She's so cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work