Celebrate

This past weekend we celebrated Megan's birthday with her aunt Dora. Her aunt Dora,which is my sister, lives in Corpus Christi so she wasn't going to be able to make it to Megan's birthday party the next day due to school and work. So we did a small little celebration at my parents house for her. She had spent the night before there with them. She likes to sleep over there for whatever reason. I don't see it, they are weird people(hi, mom!!)






We also had to get some candy and some other things at  Sam's club. It was the first time at Sam's club and it was pretty awesome seeing all the stuff that they had. I got a wireless keyboard, which is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. After we got home we played outside for awhile. The weather has been effin weird in Texas. One day it's hot, the next, it's freezing cold. I hope we are done with the cold already. It has been the coldest winter so far.So anyways, the sun was finally out so we took advantage of it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work