The truth about this pregnancy

Very little people know about what is actually going on with this pregnancy. This is where the truth comes out and this is my blog and I would like to remember exactly how this felt. It is not that I'm ungrateful for being able to get pregnant this fast but this has been the hardest pregnancy for me. I'm sure some other woman have it worse than me but damn I feel like I am dying.

Oh, and just FYI I may over share my life.

Since the beginning of this pregnancy I have been getting these terrible pains in my stomach. Almost every night I have had unbearable pains. Pains that make me stay up at night. This only happens from 3 in the morning to about 6 in the morning. After those hours I am o.k. It's the weirdest thing that it only happens between those hours. I have told my doctor about it, she has said that it's because of the amount of iron I am taking. I am taking 3 iron pills a day. Yes, 3!! On my first pregnancy I took my iron pills when I remembered and I was fine. This time around I NEED those damn iron pills. I swear those pains feel like Im dying.  So because I am taking so many iron pills that means I have to use the restroom more often.....but I am having a huge problem in that department, because I just can't go. Constipation at it's finest.
She gave me these stool softeners and they made the pain even worse so I have no clue what the heck is going on with my body.

Then I keep getting food poisoning. How the heck this keeps happening is beyond me. Now this food poisoning usually happens at 11pm- 1 am. This kid is very consistant, I have to give him that but god darn it. By the time this baby is close to due date, I wont have anywhere to eat out.

Also,going to sleep so early has put a strain on my life. Jaime and I were just not spending time as much as we wanted because of my sleep. This put a slight strain on our relationship but thank god that we found something for that, so all is well now.

Next, is that this baby pushes out of my stomach at time, and it feels like he is going to tear right out of me. Then blood is going to gush everywhere.



Last, and I'm pretty sure this is going to offend some people but I honestly don't care because I need to remember how I feel. Every time me and my husband get physical;), afterwards it feels like my hoo-ha has taken a pounding. Every.single.time. I mean he is really careful and gentle but for whatever reason my hoo-ha feels freakin' sore. I think that when this baby comes out, that is exactly how it is going to feel afterwards.

Since I've been pregnant, I think I have said I am dying about 5 times already.....and I have also talked to Andrew and said "kid, you better be worth it, you better go to college and become someone amazing. I am going to be pissed off you get someone knocked up at 15 or something."

That's all for now. If I remember more, I will let you know.

Comments

Hilary said…
I love this post. It's hard to be sensitive towards other people but want to be honest about how you feel at the same time. I wish I had some advice on any of your issues!! Have you tried taking a probiotic at all? I took them prior to getting pregnant (for other reasons), but they made me consistently go every day around the same time. I wonder if it would help you at all? They're safe to take during pregnancy, which is nice. They can get expensive, but I get the Nature's something or other ones (in the green bottle) from the grocery store. They're $8 for 100 pills and I only take 1 a day. Just a suggestion! I hope you feel better!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work