We are having.....

Last week I had a sonogram, this was the sono that I have been waiting for, for a long time. I went with my mom to the sono because Jaime had to work. So when we went in to do the sono the lady began looking at the baby and after a couple of minutes she asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby. She was obviously able to see the parts. I told her I didn't want to because I wanted Megan and Jaime here. So I asked her if she can put the name of the gender in an envelope I had brought. She was happy to do it and put some extra photos of the baby.
It was so much fun seeing the baby. I cant wait to have this baby already.

So we had already agreed on opening that envelope on Megan's birthday. I still need to write a post on her birthday probably get to that till Friday or Saturday. So after Megan was done opening her presents we went ahead and opened the one we had all been waiting for.

We told her that if it starts with a G it's a girl, if the word started with a B it's a boy. Well, leave it to Megan to trick us and she told us it was a GIRL. I said "oh my god". The only things that flashed in my head were fights about clothes and all kinds of girl crap.

Then I read the post it, and It said Boy. We just stared at her and said "Megan, it says Boy". So that was fun. I still cant believe that we are having a boy. Megan was happy and we were both happy too. I told Megan, "so I guess the boys are going fishing and we are going shopping". I am really happy we have the pair. I guess we really are done. I'm even more happy that daddy will have his partner in crime.




So that's how we found out.
I think what I had planned for my parents was even better..

I had planned to tell my parents on Tuesday. My mother really wanted to know Monday night but I let her sweat it out till Tuesday. 

So after Ballet(Megan forgot her bag so she only did ballet and not gymnastics),  we came home early to tell the family. I had this whole thing planned with them. I made some cards that were blue and pink. So basically inside it had the gender. There were 4 people that were going to open up the slips. I had them each pick the color that they thought it was going to be. My mom and brother chose blue and my dad and little sister chose Pink.  When they opened it my mother yelled. There are only girls in our family so having another male is a pretty big thing. The only boys in our family is my brother, dad and Jaime, versus 5 girls. So it's good that they are gaining another male. 

We could not be more happy and feel more complete. In all honestly, I am so tired of feeling tired all the time. I'm ready to have this baby and move on with our lives with these babies of ours.


Comments

Hilary said…
Congrats!!! Yay for little boys! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work