27 weeks



How far along:27 Weeks

Size of baby:Head of a cauliflower

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9

Maternity Clothes: Is a must

Boy or Girl: Boy

Movement:This week he has found my rib cage.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing, just some heartburn here and there.

Sleep: It is starting to get uncomfortable sleeping. I think I sleep more on my right but I really need to change that because I think I'm straining my body when I get up at night.

What I miss: Being able to fit into my clothes. I kind of wish I had the small belly again.

How I'm feeling:I am feeling pretty good this week. Can't complain much.

Cravings: None this week

Looking forward to: Baby shower and buying the crib for baby boy.

Best moment this week: Aside from the baby stuff. It is my last week with 4th graders so I'm pretty excited about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list