28 weeks

How far along:28Weeks

According to baby center we are in the 3rd trimester!

Size of baby:large eggplant

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10

Maternity Clothes:Bought another pant from Target and a maternity jacket. Holy cow, those things are expensive!

Boy or Girl: A little baby boy

Movement:Lots of movement and beginning to enjoy those kicks. There was a moment when I had a panic attack one morning because I had not felt him kick for about an hour. I even woke up Jaime, so I started moving my stomach and tapping it. After awhile I guess he woke up and he started moving. He gave me a scare.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing this week. However, my lunch came up and at the time I was with the kiddos so that was scary. I thought I was going to vomit on one of the kids.

Sleep: No change from last week, I still feel terrible on one of my sides.

What I miss:Nothing, It was a good week.

How I'm feeling:Kind of tired but for the most part I'm o.k

Cravings: All things lemon flavored

Looking forward to: Putting the crib together.

Best moment this week: My first and last week in 1st grade before Spring Break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list