29 weeks


How far along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Butternut Squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes!

Boy or Girl: Baby Boy

Movement: Lots and lots of movement. He had hiccups this week for the first time, or at least that I felt for the first time.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing at all. Feeling pretty good in this department, finally.

Sleep: Well my belly is getting so big that sleeping on my back will most likely be the worst decision for the next day.

What I miss: Being able to bend down. This part is getting really, really tough.

How I'm feeling:I am over this. I just want my baby boy already.

Cravings: Chocolate shake

Looking forward to: Buying baby boy clothes

Best moment this week: Megan is starting to be more helpful with me and before she would not help me at all. Now when I ask her to pick up something for me, she will do it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work