29 weeks


How far along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Butternut Squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +13

Maternity Clothes: Yes, yes, yes!

Boy or Girl: Baby Boy

Movement: Lots and lots of movement. He had hiccups this week for the first time, or at least that I felt for the first time.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing at all. Feeling pretty good in this department, finally.

Sleep: Well my belly is getting so big that sleeping on my back will most likely be the worst decision for the next day.

What I miss: Being able to bend down. This part is getting really, really tough.

How I'm feeling:I am over this. I just want my baby boy already.

Cravings: Chocolate shake

Looking forward to: Buying baby boy clothes

Best moment this week: Megan is starting to be more helpful with me and before she would not help me at all. Now when I ask her to pick up something for me, she will do it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!