30 weeks


How far along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: Large Cabbage

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +14

Maternity Clothes: Had to buy new maternity clothes. Also, I am now wearing TOMS to work, and I hope I don't get into trouble. I doubt it though.

Boy or Girl: My little Andrew

Movement: Sometimes I think this little guy is tickling me from the inside. Is that strange?

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Everything is good:)

Sleep: Well, I am now getting up regularly to use the restroom.

Belly Button: I don't know how it's possible but sometimes it's flat, it's out and it's an innie. Weird I know. I think it just depends on what position he is in.

What I miss: Not getting tried to fast on my feet. My feel are starting to swell,and Im not happy about it at all.

How I'm feeling: I would sum this up as just tired all the time.

Cravings: Hot Cheetos with lemon

Looking forward to: The last 10 weeks. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best moment this week: Megan and Jaime both talking to the baby and feeling all his kicks and movements. I loved it!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list