31 Weeks

How far along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Large coconut

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +16

Maternity Clothes: Last week I wore some khaki pants, this week they no longer fit me. Did that make me feel bad? A little bit. Mostly, I thought how the heck they could fit me last week but not this week.

Boy or Girl: My little Andrew

Movement: Lots and lots of movement. Still have not recorded it yet.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Everything is good:)

Sleep: Well, the lower part of my belly hurts occasionally when I have to turn to the other side of the bed.

Belly : I cannot see the bottom of my belly anymore. Even if I try(and I look like a weirdo) I still can't see the bottom, and I need a mirror for it. I'm assuming soon the mirror is not even going to be able to see the bottom as well.

What I miss: Running.

How I'm feeling: Tired, sleepy, hungry, and hot

Cravings: Kisses with almonds

Looking forward to: The last 9 weeks. I am also going shopping with Megan tomorrow and we will see what I get these kiddos.

Best moment this week: Having Jaime home all week. He is so helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list