Instagram photos

It is yet again a Monday. Ugh, I hate Mondays but Im really surprised at how fast these weeks are going by. I feel like I barely have time to breath. I have a couple of things that I need to do this month and I know that they are just around the corner. I am mostly thinking about the last week of April. I will have the whole month of May of just hanging out at home and watching Netflix until this baby is ready to meet us. Seriously, I am so excited to just lay on my bed all month long:) I'm looking forward for it. 


Until that glorious month of May, I have to be studying day and night for a certification test that I have on the 17th of April. Everyone says to think positive about this test but it's a very hard test and I've heard that very few people pass this test the first time. So I just don't think that it's likely for me. I mean, I passed the first one in one try but this one could be about anything. So, it's a scary test. Going to need a million prayers that day.

 This is my baby boy's backpack. We have chosen to use this as his diaper bag and I just love it! It has so many pocket. I am scared that something is going to not go o.k though when we do start to use it. Like having to dig through the bag  in order to get extra clothes. I dont know. It got some good reviews on Amazon so, Im assuming it was worth the money. I guess we will have to see how it really is.


 31 weeks. These photos, they just don't show how I really feel. I feel like I am so huge. I mean I feel like I could topple over. I am really scared of these last few weeks. I mean now that I am getting closer to labor, the pain and the memory of having Megan is coming back to me. I hope I will be able to remember more this time around than what I did the first time. I hope that the catheter is not as bad this time around.

We bought Andrew's bedding at Target, they were on sale so I just thought we should just take it. Saved $20 so that's always a good thing. We have also decided that we are going to stop buying him clothes. He actually has a lot of clothes to last him for at least 3 months. Unless he is a big boy then we might just have to go shopping, so we will see how it goes. I had to take this photo like this because Megan was the one who chose it for him. Thought it was appropriate to take a picture of her with her brother's things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work