Year 5

Every year I take photos of Megan. Usually I take Valentine, Birthday and Easter photos. This year I have done two out of the three so far. I love that Megan actually wants to do them too so that's a plus. I hope that I can remember to do this for Andrew too. I don't know if he will appreciate them as much as Megan will when she grows up but I think I will do it anyways.

This year I wanted to do something different with her photos. I wanted to add a little prop to the photo. So I went to the flea market and bought a very old oval painting, and we decided to paint it and make a chalkboard out of it


I don't have some professional skills but as long as I take the picture every year and just tweak it a little, I am satisfied.  I think it came out pretty good actually. She is such a good sport too about it. I just love that she enjoys taking these pictures as much as I do.

In case you were wondering what the other yearly photos looked like.
 I think when we move I am going to put them in a white frame.
It started at the hospital and every year after, that we take a photo around the time of February.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list