32 weeks


A comparison 32 weeks and 9 weeks

How far along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: Large Jicama (What is that, right?)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +17

Maternity Clothes:  I am so over maternity clothes. I cannot wait till the end of the month. I can wear t-shirts and shorts the whole month of may till baby boy comes home.

Boy or Girl: My little Andrew

Movement: This week he has not been moving as much as he usually does. I may have to bring that up at my appointment today.

Anything making you feel queasy or sick: Nothing I can recall right now.

Sleep: Like I said last week, the bottom part of my uterus feels like it is stretching.

Belly Button:  The belly button, is still in, out and half way out. Still weird to see it.

What I miss: Regular clothes

How I'm feeling: Hot..like all the time!

Cravings: This was the week of cravings:)
Fried Fish, pizza, cake with ice cream


Looking forward to: My appointment and creating an amazon baby registry.

Best moment this week: My baby girl loving on my belly. She loves her little brother so much already and I know she can't wait for him to come home.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work