2 months old

Clothes:Andrew no longer fits into newborns and is now wearing three month clothes. I was really scared  because I only had newborn clothes and only a handful of only 3 month clothes,so I had to buy some clothes. Thankfully that week we went to an outlets store where I was able to buy him some clothes.


He only cries when he is hungry, has a dirty diaper or he wants attention. He is a really good baby so far. Always smiling, loves kisses, I think he actually kind of likes being the center of attention. Im having some fun with this little guy, he is getting me into a routine and has made me realize I'm fine with just a few hours of sleep after all. Sometimes I want him to tell me that he loves me because I just don't know if he does. He looks like a happy baby. I hope he knows that I am his momma.


He is able to watch me with his eyes. He will follow my face if I move it. Dad tried to give him the pacifier and Andrew rejected it, which I kind of knew that was going to happen. However, daddy is still pushing the paci on him. He started drooling too, which is pretty gross. I swear I think that he is teething. I don't remember Megan drooling this much this early. People have already told us that he looks a lot bigger than what he actual is. He's only two months but he actually looks like he is 3-4 months.

 He went to his first baseball game and was pretty much asleep through the whole thing. He also watched his daddy play kickball against some other firefighters. They all thought he looked liked his daddy. He kicks his legs a lot, I think he is going to be a soccer player (obviously!).

He has hicups almost all the time. The only way we clear that right up is bundling him up. I am so sure that this little baby is going to be a momma's boy. Don't even care that I will probably be that way, he's my baby. 

Sleep: He loves being wrapped when he is put down in his crib, otherwise he won't sleep. He also hates when the air condition turns on, I guess because he can feel when it turns on. Car rides are a plus to get him to go to sleep. He is pretty good when it comes to night time sleep and day time sleep. He stays awake during the day and falls asleep pretty quickly in between meals in the middle of the night. He sleeps at 8pm, wakes up again at 10pm, 12am, 3am, and 5/6am. After 6 am, it is the start to our day. So every day momma has been waking up at 6 am. We go to the living room and hang out there watching the Office until the dad and sister wake up.

Meals: Meals, are still every two hours. Momma is producing a lot more milk now a days, and If I miss a feeding my boobs feel rock hard and feel like they will explode any minute. You have no problem latching and Im so proud of ourselves that we are still at this. I honestly thought I would never be a breastfeeding momma because I thought it was too hard but here were are:) & I love the time I get to have with you.

Andrew, you have officially stolen our hearts. Your sister is completely in love with you and always wants to carry you. Your dad is so happy your here he always wants to carry you and talks about all the things you all will be doing in the future. Momma can't imagine life without you, I just have to be near you, like I feel something is missing if your away. Grandma has asked for me to leave you with her from the night but I just can't. Grandma is much older and since I can barely wake up in the middle of the night myself, I don't know how she would. We love you so much little baby boy!

Comments

henning love said…
what a cutie pit!! it is crazy how fast the few months go by

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work