Heaven is for real

 I was going to give this book a whole review, however, while I was writing this post it occurred to me I was talking about religion and I know that religion can be a sensitive subject so I'm just going to talk about the book and how I felt about it.





I had heard about this book for sometime but thought that it was another book about religion, so I really didnt pay too much attention to it.That was until I saw the trailer to the movie, as someone who as been "lost" before I really wanted to see this book. Usually, The books I read need to have a climax, for me to be interested. This book didn't really have a climax.....the whole book WAS the climax. I was so intrigued with this book, it was captivating. Through out the whole time I was reading this book, I thought about my grandpa. Who was my whole world.. We talk about him with Megan, because he was just the most amazing grandpa. I know everyone says that about their grandparents, he was just the type that was there for us.

Anyways back to the book, it was just the type of book that put you at ease about the next life. The book changed me on how I feel about the after life and what is to come. I used to doubt about how my grandpa was doing and now I know that my grandpa is happy an safe.

I highly recommend this book!

From Amazon:
A young boy emerges from life-saving surgery with remarkable stories of his visit to heaven.
Heaven Is for Real is the true story of the four-year old son of a small town Nebraska pastor who during emergency surgery slips from consciousness and enters heaven. He survives and begins talking about being able to look down and see the doctor operating and his dad praying in the waiting room. The family didn't know what to believe but soon the evidence was clear.
Colton said he met his miscarried sister, whom no one had told him about, and his great grandfather who died 30 years before Colton was born, then shared impossible-to-know details about each. He describes the horse that only Jesus could ride, about how "reaaally big" God and his chair are, and how the Holy Spirit "shoots down power" from heaven to help us.
Told by the father, but often in Colton's own words, the disarmingly simple message is heaven is a real place, Jesus really loves children, and be ready, there is a coming last battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work