All things Christmas

There are going to be a ton of rictures in this post so beware. I have to catch up at some point. I hope that I can get back into the swing of things in this upcoming year. I say that every January but it's very true. I guess I will have to blog when I am watching T.V and just have to make time because it feel like it's been forever.



Andrew was not into the whole Christmas decorating to the tree and the house. Megan on the other hand loved it. She kept putting things on the tree. Our tree was supernal of things from the past years. I really like that she can see some of the holiday crafts that she has made over the years.



We had a great time at school. I have to say I pretty much did nothing on the last week of school. Other than a couple of tests and come christmas fraction math we saw movies and lots of crafts. This was my door to my classroom. I wasn't going to do this but I decided that I probably should because i just love Christmas and I wanted the kids to be able to feel the spirt. I even bought them Christmas cookies in a plastic bear that I would give them before lunch time. Terrible I know but they went to P.E afterwards so they burned it off. My principal gave you money to get some books at the Scholastic warehouse. Oh my god I was in heaven! There were so many books. I ended up getting some books for Megan and I got my students all the Diary of a Wimpy kid books. Those are the ones that they wanted so I got it for them





Jaime had to work on Christmas day so we have our "Christmas " on Christmas Eve. We also made some tamales. Also forgot to mention that Marshall came to our house to visit Andrew and Megan. Andrew didn't care too much about him but Megan of course was thrilled to have him home again. I really wanted to change it up this year on Marshall but time caught up and I could not make him into a girl. Our Christmas and Christmas Eve was pretty uneventful. It was very cold outside and all three of us were sick so we stayed in doors cuddling up with a blanket and fell asleep watching Christmas movies.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work