I have a secret

I like to read adult novels. Yes when I say adult novels...I do mean very adult. Mostly I like it because of the story line. The sex is okay but it's not the reason I like to read them. I think another reason Is because I actually started writing a book about a few months ago. Yes, I am currently writing a book. Have I actually written anything in a while,no because I have a full time job and have very little time to write. Hopefully, I will continue the next couple of chapters in the book in the summer. The book I am writing is something similar to these kinds of books,not as many sex scenes but like I said, I love the story.


I started reading this book last week and I really liked this book. I thought it was different from the many books that are pretty much the same.The character(woman) in the book is apparently a plus size lady who falls in love with a billionaire.The billionaire is in love with her too and to make it interesting she is his secretary that he has been in love with since she started working for him. I just loved the story.



I’m about to throw an ashtray at my boss’s head. 

Turns out, the mind behind my favorite, steamy romance novels...the ones I only read in private...the ones that are my only escape after a long day of dealing with The Boss From Hell? It’s not Natalie McBride, the sweet, rural housewife. 

It’s him. 

That’s right: my boss, Adrian Risinger, the thirty-three-year-old, maddeningly sexy, pissant billionaire “bad boy" who thinks he runs my life. He is also the author of all my deepest, most secret fantasies. And to make matters worse, he needs me to impersonate “Natalie” at a series of book signings and conventions. But, of course, that’s only if I want to keep my job. 

On second thought, I’m going to need something heavier than an ashtray.


Read it! Its pretty good and steamy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work