Who the heck is Jim????

So remember when I talked about how people pronounce our names on this post?
It has been a couple of month that Jaime got into the whole music life again. He has been playing with this guy named Cavada. This has been going on for quite some time now. He seems to be really into it, they play when they get some free time.

Well a couple of weeks ago I answered Jaime's phone because his hands were tied with something he was doing in the living room.

So this is how the phone call came in:
Him: Hi, can I please speak with Jim?
Me: (Making a questionable face) Jiiimmmm? Oh, uh yeah Jim is here. (Trying not to laugh)
 Whispering to Jaime (Who the heck is Jim?)

I already knew he was looking for Jaime it's just funny when I heard him call my husband Jim.

So I asked Jaime why he would call him Jim.
He said that, that was how he introduced himself.

Uh ok, you never do that with anyone else or when you introduced yourself to me but whatever. (Weird boy)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work